Please click the above photo to learn more about Julian Gonzales, Piano Bank recipient and FGCU/ Steinway Piano Competition Winner.
Piano study can make an everlasting impression on a child's life. The goal of Steinway Piano Society's "Piano Bank" is to reach out to economically disadvantaged children of southwest Florida (ages 6-18) who otherwise might not have a chance to study piano. Through the generosity of our donors, we are able to supply good quality used pianos to deserving students who meet our criteria.
Here's How it Works...
- Applications and Criteria Sheets are available at Steinway Piano Gallery.
- Applicants must submit an application and letters of recommendation.
Upon review, Steinway Piano Society's "Piano Bank" may provide a piano to the deserving student.
Change a Child's Life Today!
You can make a difference in a child's future, here are four simple ways:
- If you know of a deserving child, please submit their name to the Steinway Piano Society.
- Join the Steinway Piano Society.
- Make a donation to the "Piano Bank."